COVID -19 PROTOCOLS
CHANGES WE ARE MAKING AT HONEY RIDGE CABINS AS WE REOPEN
We are excited to welcome guests back to our one and only cabin here in the Hocking Hills. Following is information about some of the extra steps we are taking to protect the health of our guests and ourselves.
We have always taken great pride in the cleanliness of our cabin, and by adding a few additional safety measures we believe we will make your stay with us more enjoyable and worry free.
1. To protect our guests and ourselves, we will leave our cabin unoccupied for at least 24 hours between guests.
2. As an added precaution we will wear masks while cleaning and use cleaning supplies approved by the CDC or EPA as coronavirus disinfectants.
3. We will wash our floors after each guest departure.
4. Our check-in procedure, with no person-to-person contact, will remain the same. A description of this procedure is included in your pre-arrival email.
5. We highly suggest that you bring your own hand sanitizer and personal masks for any outings that you have planned. Please be considerate of other guests and local residents you may encounter while traveling around the area.
6. We ask that you help protect our safety. Please do not come to Honey Ridge if you are symptomatic. Also, please hang all towels on our towel racks before your departure so they can dry, as we will not be entering the cabin to collect them immediately.
If you have any questions before, during, or after your stay you can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us (740-332-1364). We look forward to providing you with a safe and relaxing stay.
Thank You and Be Safe,
Beth and Chuck Marousek