CHANGES WE ARE MAKING AT HONEY RIDGE CABINS AS WE REOPEN
We are excited to welcome guests back to our one and only cabin here in the Hocking Hills. Following is information about some of the extra steps we are taking to protect the health of our guests and ourselves.
We have always taken great pride in the cleanliness of our cabin, and by adding a few additional safety measures we believe we will make your stay with us more enjoyable and worry free.
1. To protect our guests and ourselves, we will only be open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, thereby leaving our cabin unoccupied for at least 72 hours between guests to allow for the natural death of any coronavirus in the cabin.
2. Shortly after every guest departure, we will do a short inspection to confirm that the cabin is in good shape. Seventy two hours later, Chuck or Beth will thoroughly clean the cabin and do the laundry.
3. We will monitor our health and will not clean if we have a fever, coughing, and/or shortness of breath
4. We will sanitize our laundry area before doing cabin laundry and we will use a sanitizing cycle in the drying of cabin laundry.
5. As an added precaution we will wear masks, and clean high touch areas with cleaning supplies approved by the CDC or EPA as coronavirus disinfectants.
6. We will rely upon the 72 hour waiting period and our wearing of masks to protect the couch and loveseat fabric, and all surfaces not deemed to be high touch areas, from containing the coronavirus.
7. We will clean our newly installed vinyl plank floors after each guest departure.
8. We highly suggest that you bring your own hand sanitizer and personal masks for any outings that you have planned. Please be considerate of other guests and local residents you may encounter while traveling around the area.
9. We will be posting signage with reminders on protecting your health and the health of our community.
10. Our check-in procedure, with no person-to-person contact, will remain the same. A description of this procedure is included in your pre-arrival email.
11. We ask that you help protect our safety. Please do not come to Honey Ridge if you are symptomatic. Also, please hang all towels on our towel racks before your departure so they can dry.
If you have any questions before, during, or after your stay you can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us (740-332-1364). We look forward to providing you with a safe and relaxing respite from all the madness in the world right now.
Thank You and Be Safe,
Beth and Chuck Marousek